Bicron Electronics-Unrivaled Leader for Transformer Design and Manufacturing
Find out more about Bicron~
- Who We Are
- Quality standards
- Certifications Company organization
- Process improvements: view our video!
- Location and directions
Who Are We
Bicron was established in 1964 for the specialized design and manufacture of standard and custom solenoids, transformers, BIL rated and high frequency magnetics, and current transformers and sensors-and assemblies incorporating these components.
Customer satisfaction is our goal, in every product we manufacture. Our management, product development, product delivery, and customer service teams all share this commitment.
The result? Continuous improvement in all our operations, and innovative change wherever change brings lower costs and higher quality for our customers.
The Bicron Production System is the foundation for partnership programs with our customers. It enables us to respond to your needs quickly and in innovative ways, and lets us work together to maximize efficiency in product inventory, engineering, and quality administration, resulting in:
- Lower total product cost.
- Higher quality.
- Responsive delivery scheduling.
- On-time delivery.
The Bicron Production System drives our vision of Best Practices-a disciplined approach that enables us to put new management methods into daily practice, including:
- An ISO 9001:2008 Registered Quality Management System
- Total Quality Management Philosophy
- Statistical Process Control
- Work teams with visual controls
- Preventative-predictive maintenance
- Flexible cellular manufacturing
- Single piece work flow
- Kanban material management
- Design control utilizing APQP and PPAP techniques
- Full regulatory compliance
- Product reliability testing and traceability
- Web-based real-time overseas production control and validation
Bicron Electronics Company has maintained continuous ISO certification since 1997.
We successfully completed our certification to ISO 9001:2008 on September 1, 2011, certificate registration number 950 97 0030. This certificate is valid until August 31, 2017.
The scope of the Quality Management System includes Design, Manufacture, and Distribution of Solenoids, Transformers and Associated Products. Certification was received from TÜV SÜD America, Inc.
To see the actual certificate, Download PDF
Now you know.
Contact us to put the Bicron Production System to work for your company.